Monday 27 April 2015

splish..splash...splosh..!

















An amazing thing about children, kids, babies is they are attracted to water as well as to the fire. It intrigues them deeply and I can't blame them as it is something fascinating and hypnotizing about both. My little girls can't go by a puddle without trying to have a go and a bit of fun. On my walk home from the nursery Matylda have to jump and splash in every, even the tinniest bit of water she sees. I found it quite funny and inspiring. I still can clearly remember myself digging out dirt and making water castles out of the mud. The best play ever, especially if you have some stones around as well. As a result of our latest walk I did a sketch. I still need to work on it and add some dynamic but at first it was this multitude of colors reflecting in that puddle and surrounding that inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment